Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stamp Traveller

I'm looking forward to having our return address stamp travel all over the country greeting our guests.  I had spent more than enough time on Etsy drooling over amazing custom return stamps such as:

Emilie Friday Calligraphy via Etsy.com

Glitter Puff's Shop on Etsy.com

Note Trunk's Shop on Etsy.com
I was having a hard time committing to a design when I ran across the following while browsing one of my favorite non-wedding related blogs, eighteen25.

PSA Essentials via eighteen25

PSA Essentials has created a stamp where the inner and outer designs peel & stick!  This means you can interchange the designs making it super easy to customize your stamp and give it a different look for the holidays or occasion.  I fell in love with the adorable wedding cake, champagne glasses and love stamps in the figure above.

I hopped over to Rossomer Square to browse the PSA collection, and along with some input from Mr. Ballcap, we settled on the Kathy stamp and also picked up the Mr. and Mrs. Stamp Die Set.
Kathy stamp via Rossomer Square


Mr. and Mrs. Stamp Die Design Set via Rossomer Square

We chose a capital 'R' for the middle of the stamp to represent our new last name (it will be new to me!) while our first names and home address will complete the outer circle design.  This will be a great look for every day use.  For wedding related matters, all I have to do is swap out the 'R' and add any of the adorable designs from the Mr. and Mrs. set!

I have no doubt I will be purchasing many more sets in the future.  I can only imagine how cute the Christmas stamps are!

I can't wait to share how this stamp works in more detail.  Did you go the custom stamp route for your wedding related matters?


No comments:

Post a Comment