Friday, July 15, 2011

Return to Sender

Our return address stamp has arrived!


I had a promotion code at the time of my order so I received the Life's a Beach die set as a free gift.


The stamp is a pretty good size but it fits in the top desk drawer in our office just fine.  But the important question is, what does it look like stamped out?


I love it!  It's a bit larger than I expected but that doesn't bother me one bit. 

If you look in the picture above, you can see that right above the 'R' there is a little notch.  Each middle insert has this notch so you can line it up perfectly with the outside ring and your images will be nice and centered.  This is especially helpful since I'll be swapping the 'R' out for one of the inserts from the Mr. and Mrs. set for our Save the Dates.

Although you can't see it from the pictures, the outside of the device has a button on either side.  You push the stamp down as normal and push the buttons and this locks the device in place.  This makes it easy to change the design without having to dig down into the holder. 

I'm really pleased with the quality of the stamp and the endless options for designs.  What designs would you love to see?

All  personal photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment