Saturday, August 6, 2011

These Boots are Made for . . .

Walking!  Dancing!  Struttin around!  My Ugg sparkle boots have arrived!





I mentioned before that the boots appeared to have a yellow tint to them in the online pictures.  I was hoping that was just the lighting, but alas, they really do look like that in person.  I would have called the color light or pale gold rather than silver.  I was slightly disappointed at first, but then I tried them on.



Oh. my. goodness.  I've been missing out all this time!  They felt amazing and I may have danced around a bit in them!  I actually really like the color and the wedding is a perfect excuse to own a pair of these bad boys.  I realize I'm totally saying anything I can to justify buying these, but heck, they are paid for and I think they will look great in pics under my ivory dress.  The major difficulty will be keeping them in their box until December 31st!

I promise to cool it on the shoe posts for a while - but shoes do play a big role on the wedding day don't they?!

All personal photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment