Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Made in the Shade: Dad's First Look & Bridal Photos

The ladies had to get in on the picture action as well.  The church was stunning with all of the holiday decor and it made for an amazing backdrop.


Where's the snow?!  It was a gorgeous day, and relatively warm.

My dad did not see my dress before this day and I wanted him to see me for the first time at the church.


Waiting patiently.


Stepping out in my sparkle Uggs (super comfy during the commute!).


Seeing me for the first time.



Dad was trying to keep things light and told me not to cry.



I think I was more nervous to see my dad than I was before I walked down the aisle!  After our reunion, it was the girls' turn for pictures.





It was at this point I had to laugh and ask my mom to keep it down.  She and my dad were standing off to the side and she was losing it while watching me.  She kept gasping and saying "Oh my God!"  She was quite overwhelmed and I was afraid I would start crying again!



My parents and I


Just the four of us.


Sisters



Sister-in-law


Bridesmaid Y


I can't help but smile every time she calls me Auntie!



I'm so happy to have amazing individual shots with each of the ladies.  I wish us girls would have taken some more silly shots but time was running out and our guests were about to arrive!

Up Next:  Walking to the Altar

Images by Stephen Martin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment