Sunday, November 4, 2012

Made in the Shade: Happy New Year!

You can't get married on New Year's Eve and not have a big countdown at midnight!

Once the goody table was set up, our guests snatched up beads, hats and blowers, and the anticipation in the room started to build.  I put on the beautiful mask I purchased just for this moment, and glasses of champagne and strawberries were passed around.




Getting help with my mask.


The DJ asked everyone to get ready and we all started cheering. 10, 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 . . .


. . . 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 


Ringing in the new year as husband and wife, surrounded by all the people we love, was one of the coolest experiences of our lives.  I don't think I'll ever be able to top a new year like that!

But the party didn't end there!  Up Next:  Party Like it's 2012!

Have you ever been to a holiday wedding or one on New Year's Eve?

All images by:  Stephen Martin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment