Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't Call It a Comeback . . .




. . . I been here for years.  Well, not years, but days, weeks, months even!  I know you haven't heard from me in ages but I promise I've been around, lurking and catching up on all the exciting news in the Hive.  This past tax season was a beast and there was no time, let alone energy, to start writing my recaps.  (Bonus points to anyone catching the song reference.)

It feels so great to have free time once again and really get settled into married life.  I promise my recaps will begin soon, but there is just one more thing the Sunhats need to do.

Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun All Inclusive, Puerto Morelos,  Mexico

Finally take our honeymoon!  We are jetting off to Riviera Cancun for a week of relaxation and I cannot wait.  Preparing for the trip has given me plenty of excuses to purchase much needed items such as this:


Oh yeah!  I just HAD to buy a new sunhat.  Isn't it adorable?!  It is huge so it will be perfect for shading my pale skin from the sun as I lounge by the pool reading Fifty Shades of Grey the Game of Thrones series.


And the really great part is that the brim is bendable into any shape you need.


Well, maybe not this shape but you get the idea!

I really hope you haven't forgotten about me because I sure haven't forgotten you all!  I'm so excited to show you the details of our beautiful wedding.

Because you have been so patient, (and I'm super anxious to share), I will leave you with one more teaser. 

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment